Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YouTube Goodbye

As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to stop making YouTube videos for a while. I'm not sure when ( or if ) I'll start making them again. In any case, I made a YT video video to explain why I'll be leaving for a while. The link to that video is here.

Also, I've noticed that a few of you who have watched the "Goodbye" video and have read the "Anna and Barry" blog post ( here ) have decided that these two things must be connected somehow.

Well, if you've come to that conclusion, I've got two things to say:

1) No shit, Sherlock!

2) The "Anna and Barry" post does not describe my situation exactly. The Barry character is mostly me, but the Anna character truly is a composite. All the stuff about feeling insecure, not being good enough for "Barry", and being worried that "Barry" might leave her for a prettier girl is based on an "Anna" who is not my wife and a "Barry" who is not me. All the jealousy stuff does apply to my situation, but I don't know the exact reason for the jealousy. Part of what I need to do over the next few months is figure out the real root cause of the jealousy, and use that knowledge to make my marriage better. In any case, I really can't control what my wife is feeling. All I know for sure is that *I* have been taking her for granted lately, and *I* need to do a better job to make her feel as special as she actually is.

Oh, one last thing - I just wanted to respond to "Trav" ( I assume "Trav"is one of my YT subscribers, but I don't know who he/she is exactly ). I'm definitely not the kinda of person who would every even considering going to a swinging club. Don't get me wrong, I believe consenting adults should be able to do anything they want, but I am very much Mr. Monogamy. My wife is the only girl I've every been "physical" with (I've never even kissed another girl ), and I intend to keep things that way. Also, my wife certainly doesn't need to have her looks enhanced. She doesn't like to be on YT ( doesn't like YT period, which is one reason why I'm going to stop making videos for a while ), but I do have pictures of her on facebook. If you see the two of us side-by-side I think you'll agree that if anybody needs plastic surgery, it's me.

Rich

2 comments:

raysel said...

assumptions assumptions are no fun.. assumptions assumptions are mostly wrong

It's my mantra...ppl shouldn't assume anything bout anyone.

Anonymous said...

It's a shame your not going to be making any youtube videos, but at least you are going to keep on blogging then that's good!

Hopefully things run smoothly between you and your wife.

And both of you do not need plastic surgery your wife is absolutly gorgous, and you are quite the looker if i went to school with you back in the day and if i lived in America i'd be chasing you...if you know what i mean *wink* and im sure if i ever met you guys you would be such awesome people!

That's all from me...for now

Rochelle=>