Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog bug?

Is it just me, or is the front page of my blog blank? I can see all the stuff to the right ( post archive, links, etc. ), but I can't see any of my blog posts when I go to the first page of my blog. I any case, if anybody notices this, it's not intentional - just looks like some blog bugginess.
In more interesting news, I may need to stop making YT videos for quite some time. I'd like to make a video to thank all my subscribers and kinda explain why, but I don't know if I'll even get a chance to do that. In any case, don't expect a new YT video soon, except perhaps one to say goodbye. I'll keep my videos up, and the goodbye may not be permanent, but it could be.

Rich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As of 2300 PST, your blog looks normal to me.

Z

P.S.: YouTube: ORLY?

munchkinhugs said...

I can see your blog when I go to the blog page =D!

Don't stop making videos =(
At least, make some cool, funny videos every now and again (when you have time away from IRL that is)!

=)

raysel said...

its a bug...

are you gonna keep bloggin?