Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For Neil

This little lazy blog post is for my follower Neil. Neil seems to like my blogs about swooning, so I figured I'd point him to a vlog I made on the subject of swooning about a year ago. Yeah, I know I'm not really providing any original content, and this blog post is probably just an exercise in self-promotion more than anything else, but hey, even the best TV shows run "clip shows" every once in a while. Anyway, behold my "Who's Hot" video!



BTW, just so nobody thinks I was being disrespectful, I made the video above a month before Benazir Bhutto was assassinated ( may she rest in peace ).

I actually think I was inspired to write this blog post because I read a newspaper article yesterday that mentioned Lisa Loeb .


After all these years, I think I still have a little crush on Lisa Loeb, and of course, that crush started with the video below:

2 comments:

RnB said...

thanks for the dedicated post. I think I got a bit of a crush still on Lisa Loeb too. I do enjoy the subject of swooning. Celeb swooning. Don't know if I really do it anymore. Does Rev Run's Daughter Vanessa Simmons count. I feel guilty about Hermione in Harry Potter, hah hah

Swooning=the attempted to not mention part of my soul, lol

RnB said...

Hmmm....now for a secondary comment

If I'm attracted to a woman, any possible purely physical attraction I might have towards her would immediately stop if she was or seemed unintelligent. I just can't bring myself down to that level.

Benazir Bhutto, whoa. that was an over share. Linda Cardellini - Ever since I saw her in Freaks and Geeks, hah hah.

Point is any prolonged fixation of swooning would have to be for a woman that's got a brain. I got this strange thing for calm, softer voices that have a bit of humor in it. That's my problem, lol
I'll stop now. later