Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hayward Sunset

I'm not quite ready to post the bulk of my California photos yet ( I'll probably load them to facebook eventually. I'm not really in rush because the only person who comments regularly on my facebook photos is on facebook vacation right now. ). However, I felt like posting a few random photos I took. No famous scenery here - just random stuff that I thought might make a good picture.


The photo above was taken from the deck of Uncle Joey's house in Hayward California. Hayward is a Bay Area suburb. If you are curious about exactly where Hayward is, you can click the Google Maps link here.

Hayward is a really pretty neighborhood. The first thing that struck me about Hayward was how much it resembled the neighborhood they shot the movie "E.T." in ( It's not the same neighborhood - I checked on IMDB ). You can see what I mean by taking a look at the photo of Hayward below.


I also felt like including one photo I took in Yosemite. You'll eventually see photos of all the famous sites like El Capitan and Half Dome, but for now just feast you eyes on this photo I took on a rather nondescript path near Yosemite Falls.

Trees are pretty. :)

Rich

No comments: