Friday, August 21, 2009

California here I come

Well, as I said in my last post, there aint gonna be much blogin' this month, but I figured I might as well shoot off a really quick post just to let you know I'm alive and well.

I'll heading to California with my family tomorrow morning. We spent all night packing, and I'll be heading off to bed in a few minutes. We have an 11:30 flight, but I want to make sure we get on the road by 8 AM. Traveling isn't easy with two little kids. We've got to lug two big car seats with us, and just getting everything from the long-term parking to the airport terminal can be quite an ordeal. However, I'm really looking forward to the trip. We'll be staying in the San Fran area, and we'll also be spending a few days in Yosemite National Park. There's gonna be a lot of fun stuff to do and a lot of great things to see. Hopefully, we'll get some nice pictures out of this too.

Well, I'm off to bed now.

Rich

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

I hope you guys have a great trip! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the photos up on Facebook when you guys are back/when I'm back on Facebook again (: