Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wiggles

Wiggles Time!!!

However, before I share my Wiggles pictures, let me give you a little flavor of Peter's 4th birthday party.

BTW, Please click on the photos to see them in full detail.

( The kids having fun on the gym equipment at the YMCA. Michael is the boy with one foot on the balance beam, and you can see half of Peter all the way on the left side of the photo. )


( Check out the jumping castle in the background! The kids had a lot of fun with that. The round thing I'm holding is a pinata ( Note: I'm not sure how to put the ~ over the "n" in "pinata" ).

( Peter's Wiggles cake )

OK, on to The Wiggles photos!

( Singing "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car" )


( Wake up Jeff! )


( Fruit Salad! Yummy Yummy! )


( "Let's make some fruit salad today ..." )


( The birthday boy had a front row seat to watch us sing "Hot Potato" )


( "Mashed Banana, Mashed Banana! ... " )


( Singing "Fly Through the Sky". Notice had all the kiddies were clamoring to get on stage with us. We B Kiddie Rock Stars!!!! )


The Wiggles:
Anthony ( Blue ): My friend Dave. I met Dave when I was 15.
Jeff ( Purple ): My friend Tom. I met Tom when I was 6.
Greg ( Yellow ): Me
Murray ( Red ): My younger brother Craig ( 3.5 years younger ).

Ruth used her photoshopping skills to turn this ...


into this ...

OK, so those are the photos. Video? Well, that could take a while. I've got the video files from the SONY camcorder on my Mac, but I haven't gotten software to convert them to Mac format yet. Does anyone know the best way to convert *.mts files to Mac-compatible video files?

Rich

2 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

haha that was an amazing series of shots! it looks like the kids (and "wiggles") all enjoyed yourselves!
maybe you should've tucked the shirts in though?... since the wiggles have shorter shirts? LOL!

ruth's photoshopping skills ftw!
good luck with finding out how to conver the vids! can't wait to see them on the tubes!

Paxomaniac said...

This might be the coolest thing I've ever seen a parent do for their kid-- not that I didn't appreciate my own parents' attempts, but they never dressed up as a quartet of Australian kids singers for me.

Definitely some lucky kids you have there.

As for the files, I'll ask around to some of my more Mac oriented friends and see if anyone has a quick and easy fix for you.