Sunday, December 25, 2011

How the Jets Stole Christmas

My immediate reaction to yesterday's Jets debacle was the "The Jets stole Christmas", which led me to fire off the tweet below:

And what happened then...? Well ... in Jets-ville they say, that Mark Sanchez fumbled the football away.

There was a time in my life when I would have spent hours fleshing this Grinch/Jets idea into a full-fledged parody poem.  However, those days are gone - my two little guys keep me far too busy.  However, that doesn't mean I can't write a stanza or two ...

Every Jets fans in Jets-ville liked winning a lot ...
But it seems like the Jets,
Who played games in Jets-ville,
Did NOT!


The Jets played like crap!  The whole football season!
Why did they suck?  No one quite knows the reason.
It could be because their O-line wasn't right.
It could be be because their OC wasn't bright.
But I think the most likely reason of all
may have been their QB turning over the ball.

Merry Christmas all!

Rich

P.S. Go Knicks!!!!

No comments: